Attorney Alan Wittenberg
I’ve been doing trial work for over 25 years. My firm and I have represented people whose lives have been instantly changed as a result of somebody else’s negligence. What distinguishes me and my law firm from other attorneys who practice in the same specialty is the personal attention each of my clients will receive from me and my staff. We understand that when a new client comes to see us, their lives have been instantly changed and they are in need of support and guidance through this extremely difficult time in their lives. We have received excellent results for our clients because of our relentless pursuit of always doing what’s in our client’s best interest.
A Metro Detroit Attorney
If you are ever in need of a lawyer, I ask that you please contact our firm for a free consultation. If we decide to take your case and you decide to hire us, I promise you that we will follow our guiding principle to “always do what’s in the best interest of our client”. There is no fee unless we are successful, and our firm will forward all the costs necessary to properly defend your case.
- Graduate Michigan State University, 1989.
- Graduate Detroit College of Law (Michigan State University) 1994.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan since 1994.
- Licensed in the Federal Courts since 1994.
- Member of the Michigan Association of Justice.
- Member of the Executive Board on the Michigan Association of Justice for over 10 years.
- Member of American Association of Justice.
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Club.
- Martindale Hubbel Distinguished Attorney.
- Head of the Michigan Association Pro Bono Committee for over 10 years.
Accident Injury Case Results
Largest settlement in Michigan history for defective drug/wrongful birth case where Alan and his firm secured a multi-million dollar settlement for the victims.
Alan and his firm was able to secure a 6.25 million dollar settlement for a victim of motorcycle collision that occurred due to a bus driver’s negligence.
Alan and his firm was able to secure approximately 10 million dollars in medical benefits for a victim of a bus accident.